In all that we do we focus on the value creation for our customers and this is our daily spirit in the entire GPV Organization.
The GPV business concept ensures value creation for our customers and for GPV, as it expresses clear and transparent processes internal as well as external.
The value creation for our customers are being focused around the following areas:
• Strong knowledge and competencies within our focus areas
• Unique advantage through combination of EMS competence centres in Aars and Bangkok gives a unique advantage
• Well-functioning and modern LCC electronics production in Thailand
• Well-functioning setup for Special Business Solutions
• In-house advanced mechanics set-up in Denmark and Thailand
• High competencies within Advanced EMS
• Leadership and responsibility at all levels of the organization
We always strive to timely deliver faultless, secure and functional products and services that fulfil expectations and requirements from our customers.
“The level of quality in all our commitments is our most important competitive means and the cornerstone of our customer satisfaction” says CEO Bo Lybæk.
With regard to on-time delivery, quality, costs and risk there are obvious advantages in choosing a supplier with all relevant competencies in-house.
Mechatronics is the correlation between mechanics and electronics including software for the purpose of inventing user-orientated products.
Our customers appreciate the advantages that GPV can provide by having internal electronics and mechanics capabilities that enable us to provide a more cost effective and smooth order execution. This is difficult in a traditional setup where one half of the product is supplied from external suppliers.